Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (RAAPA), established in 1995, at present represents the interests of more than 250 manufacturing companies, parks, FECs and other amusement industry enterprises of Russia, CIS countries and foreign countries.
Main trends of RAAPA activity:
- Organizing and holding of annual international trade shows “Amusement Rides and Entertainment Equipment”
- Organizing and holding of international conferences and seminars, devoted to questions of development of Russian amusement industry and safety of amusement equipment
- Participation in the development of government draft regulations in the sphere of state policy on organization of public leisure and also cooperation with local authorities on issues of public leisure
- Training and certification of amusement industry personnel at the RAAPA Education Center• Publication of a special informational-advertising magazine «Attractions and Entertainments«
- Certification of amusement rides and amusement devices at the base of the Certification body “Leisure Safety Engineering” (BTD)
- Development and implementation of standards and other normative documentation for providing safety of amusement rides’ visitors and manufacture of entertainment equipment
RAAPA takes part in the international activity: it is the co-founder of European Association of Amusement Supplier Industry (EAASI); member of International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA), takes part in the work of European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and ASTM F-24 Standardization Committee (USA).
RAAPA participates in the biggest International trade shows in the U.S.A., Europe and Asia and organises Professional Tours for Russian amusement industry specialists to the international trade shows and the best foreign parks
Our specialists carry out legal, technical, etc. consultations in the field of amusement industry and public leisure